Wednesday, January 28, 2009

OMGOSH I'M SO SUPER TROUPER WUPER DUPER HIGH FROM SINGING K!!!!



KTV 能令你 high 得比天际还更高! (this is from Justin Lo's 决战二世祖!!)


LIKE OMG FINALLY. YES DON'T BE SHOCKED, MY FRIENDS DON'T LIKE SINGING AT KBOX THAT MUCH SO I DON'T GO THERE. I went there with carol, raymond, my parents and theirs, and I'm wanna go with some other friends next time cause the adults can only sing chinese oldies zzz @.@ (at least I know more english ones ): )


BUT ITS OKAY, US TEENAGERS STILL GOT TO SING MANY SONGS. Although It'll prolly take me more than 6000 minutes plus to sing all the songs I know but its okayyyy I DON'T CARE IT MAKES ME DAMN HIGH.




But I'm very sad cause I didn't get to sing enough Leehom, Leona Lewis, Jay chou, Justin Lo, S.H.E, F.I.R & duet songs D: and they didn't have alot of aerosmith/queen songs either >:[


Next aim is to learn 甜甜的 and
恋爱达人 cause I realised I don't really know the lyrics well. Plus the older Leehom songs and newest Justin Lo/S.H.E songs 8D





I also think that the ideal number to go kbox = 2 ~ 4 people UNLESS the whole group has similar music preferences. Going with ONE other person is not gay or loser okay, at least you get to sing MORE songs.


WHO'S INTERESTED TO GO WITH ME AH!!!! I'M FINE WITH ANYBODY REALLY. ANYTIME I'M NOT BUSY I'LL AGREE!!! (Kaikai just said she's willing to go there and watch me sing + eat LOL.) THEY HAVE BUFFETS TOO SO PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU WANT SOMEBODY TO GO WITH YOU! ON OR NOT!!!!!






wow that's really abit too high but woohoo it felt so shiok back there 8D (Kbox at Kallang Leisure park)


****************************************************************

I wasted my whole afternoon watching funny adverts, got linked to Hard Gay (-__-), more jap adverts, that stupid rainbow show, Family Guy
(Stewie might just be the best cartoon character around! (Y) and

Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy,
presented by Burger King (created by Seth McFarlane, who also did family guy) the episodes called "Adopted" and "A dog on the $25,000" and "marital Troubles" in Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy are quite LOL. The rest were just So-so.



(I DID PACK ALOT OF MY ROOM LATER IN THE DAY BEFORE GOING TO KBOX AT 7 THOUGH)


Lastly, there's this one called "The Frog prince"


IGNORE the first part, its just some ad, weird @.@

Best part was the frog prince part where he tricked the princesses into doing stuff. Basically, the talking frog told the princess she's supposed to do SOMETHING ELSE so he would turn into a prince, not just kiss him.


After she did that weird thing he wanted her to do......

princess: "you're not turning into a prince.."
frog: "I'm not a prince"
"but you told me you were!"
"I did not!"
"yes you did"
"I did not, you said I was and I just didn't bother to correct you" (LOLLL)

"So...What are you???"
"I'm just a frog man, looking for (I can't here that) man! Hey mission accomplished!"
"You're such a sick pervert!"
"Well yeah, I'm the one with the bonus so jackpot for me, you lose"
"You bastard!"
"Take a hike then."


next princess comes....

"Hey there"
"*GASP* A FROG PRINCE!! I'M SUPPOSED TO KISS YOU RIGHT?"
"Nope, you're supposed to take a dump on my back"
"o___O"


IDK WHY IT JUST MADE ME LAUGH ALOT HAHAHAHAHA.



Last one:

STEWIE WITH LONG HAIR!!!!


girl: "wow, if he says one more cool thing, he's IN!"
stewie: "I wear long sleeved shirts under short sleeved shirts under long sleeved shirts"
students: "OMG WOW YOU ARE SO AWESOME, You've checkmated my teenage cynicism!"
Stewie: "Excellent! I'm a bigger hip with the kids than will smith in his nice clean raps!" *rap begins*



KK I'M GOING BACK TO VISIT TEACHERS TOMORROW! :D


No comments: